Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
(c)doug.jones_140423_1384-Edit-2.jpg
This cemetery was, essentially, abandoned until efforts by townspeople restored it to its current state in 1982.  Established in 1885, it was originally the burial site for silver miners and other local workers, and it became the resting place of many prominent Park City residents. It sits on a beautiful hillside below the ski area overlooking the town and valley below.